Friday, October 23, 2015

 Today I will not be talking about an episode specifically but something relating to Greys Anatomy. Have you ever had like that feeling about your bestfriend like no one can replace this one person and they are like basically your "person" because same. This is hoe Meredith and Christina are they are bestfriends and I mean you have this one person at least once. Well for me its my best friend Eryn she has a very strong impact on my life. We have known each other since sixth grade but we have seen each other before that because or parents worked together. Basically she is my person we tell each other everything she is the first person to know everyone of my "secrets". We have had our problems like every friendship but we have managed to get through them. And that is a little long story short story about my best friend. That's it for this blog I hope you enjoyed it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment