Monday, March 28, 2016

Today I'm not going to really be talking about greys anatomy. I'm thinking of changing the topic of my blog theme. I'm not really sure what I'm changing it to yet but I'll figure it out. While doing blogs about greys anatomy was fun it's kind of getting old. I am runnin out of episodes to do my blogs on. I really do love the show and I obviously won't stop watching it but I was to try soemthing new.  I just think that I'm not trying as hard with my blog because I'm not enjoying it as much anymore. When I first started my blog I was so excited to do it on my favorite show and ten as time went bu it started to get really boring. I would bassically just spend my time writing random things that weren't accurate just to get the blog done. So I hope this is a better choice this is the end of the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment